VIII International Industrial Forum
Reconstruction of industrial enterprises – breakthrough technologies in metallurgy and machine building
12-15 April 2016
10 May 2016
The preparations for the Ninth international industrial Forum "Reconstruction of industrial enterprises - breakthrough technologies in metallurgy and machine-building" and the17th "Urals industrial and economic week" get started.
Regional director OO “Chelyabinsky” of Urals branch PJSC Promsvyazbank
In this regard, it is necessary to maximize the opportunities of industrial forum as of the site that has a lot of experience of major industry exhibitions with international participation and deservedly enjoyed the attention of representatives of large companies and business elite.
I am sure that the Forum will provide to the companies wide opportunities to find new forms of cooperation, demonstrating the best achievements and developments, will contribute for increasing investment activity, the creation of knowledge-based industries, the promotion of domestic products, which, in turn, positively affect the development as the
I wish all participants and visitors of a forum of interest effective meetings, establishing long-term contacts and success in future activity!
- Large, medium and small business in metallurgy and machine-building – actual problems, prospects of development, world experience
- Import substitution in metallurgy and mechanical engineering;
- Strategy and tactic of industry modernization;
- Peculiarities and tendencies of metallurgy and engineering industries modernization;
- Collaboration of domestic and foreign companies in the process of reconstruction of existing metallurgical and machine-building enterprises and construction of new ones;
- Engineering and personnel are the engines of metallurgy and engineering industries development;
- Export operations in machine-building
Forum starts in
6 months and 10 daysApplication for participation