VIII International Industrial Forum
Reconstruction of industrial enterprises – breakthrough technologies in metallurgy and machine building
12-15 April 2016
10 May 2016
The preparations for the Ninth international industrial Forum "Reconstruction of industrial enterprises - breakthrough technologies in metallurgy and machine-building" and the17th "Urals industrial and economic week" get started.
Prof. Pino Tese
Executive Vice-President of SMS group
Dear participants of the Eighth International industrial Forum!
It was great pleasure for us to accept the invitation of the organizing committee to participate in the International industrial Forum and all its events again.
Despite the difficult political and economical boundary conditions, SMS group completed in December 2014 the investment program for the service workshop and the technology centre in
The network with the cooperation partners in the Ural Region has also been extended, in particular with
We wish all the participants of Forum and the organizing committee good luck!
- Large, medium and small business in metallurgy and machine-building – actual problems, prospects of development, world experience
- Import substitution in metallurgy and mechanical engineering;
- Strategy and tactic of industry modernization;
- Peculiarities and tendencies of metallurgy and engineering industries modernization;
- Collaboration of domestic and foreign companies in the process of reconstruction of existing metallurgical and machine-building enterprises and construction of new ones;
- Engineering and personnel are the engines of metallurgy and engineering industries development;
- Export operations in machine-building
Forum starts in
8 months and 12 daysApplication for participation