VIII International Industrial Forum
Reconstruction of industrial enterprises – breakthrough technologies in metallurgy and machine building
12-15 April 2016
10 May 2016
The preparations for the Ninth international industrial Forum "Reconstruction of industrial enterprises - breakthrough technologies in metallurgy and machine-building" and the17th "Urals industrial and economic week" get started.
President of World Trade Center Chelyabinsk
Dear participants of the Eighth International Industrial Forum “Reconstruction of industrial enterprises – breakthrough technologies in metallurgy and machine building” and the 16th International exhibition “Ural industrial and economic week”!
Metallurgical complex in
The forum and exhibition are aimed to combine efforts of domestic manufacturers in building new competitive strategies, implementation of energy-efficient technologies and building an innovative development model based on the latest scientific research results.
I am sure that participation in this Forum will give Russian and foreign companies the opportunity to strengthen mutually beneficial cooperation, summarize existing experience, establish new business contacts and will serve to further consolidation and development of partnerships.
I would like to wish the participants and guests of the Forum effective work and success in realization of the most daring projects!
- Large, medium and small business in metallurgy and machine-building – actual problems, prospects of development, world experience
- Import substitution in metallurgy and mechanical engineering;
- Strategy and tactic of industry modernization;
- Peculiarities and tendencies of metallurgy and engineering industries modernization;
- Collaboration of domestic and foreign companies in the process of reconstruction of existing metallurgical and machine-building enterprises and construction of new ones;
- Engineering and personnel are the engines of metallurgy and engineering industries development;
- Export operations in machine-building
Forum starts in
9 months and 9 daysApplication for participation